Downtown Auckland Gourmet Food & Wine Walking Tour
If you love food and wine and a little walking and want to familiarize yourself with this area and its people, this is the tour for you! Auckland is a melting pot of different nationalities from all over the globe and the best way to experience this, is through its people and food. Meet our local guide and discover downtown Auckland and its award winning and often hard to find eating establishments. Discover how downtown evolved from the earliest colonists and the buildings & streets they left behind. Taste your way from restaurant to restaurant experiencing their unique flavours showing Auckland’s cultural diversity. A great tour to do on arrival to our beautiful city, as you will become familiar with this historical part of town and what it has to offer.
- Experience a variety of fresh local award winning cuisine and wine which showcases not only our multicultural Auckland scene but also our excellent food and wine.
- See the history of our colonial settlers – through historic buildings and streets
- Learn about what’s great in downtown Auckland in a fun, intimate and relaxed way
- Small groups (no larger than 10 people) with an English speaking local guide
- Meeting Point – Ferry building under the large arch (entrance)
- 3.30pm for kick off
- Duration approx. 3 hours
CLICK HERE FOR FULL ITINERARY